Are you getting a message that says, “Netflix server returned an error“? A ton of customers using LG and Seagate FreeAgent theater get the “Netflix server returned an error” message. Usually Netflix servers return an error because your device hasn’t been upgraded, is on old software, or you have the wrong activation code that Netflix should have provided. Here’s how to solve the Netflix server error issue:
- On the home screen, press Netflix and choose “Yes” so that you can activate instant streaming.
- You’ll then get your activation code
- Go on your computer and and open a web browser
- Navigate to www.netflix.com/activate and enter the activation code there
- Press OK
- You’ll see you movie queue next and the server error should be resolved
Let us know if this worked for you! A ton of Seagate FreeAgent customers as well as Netflix on LG devices have had this issue.