The Netflix login or sign in page can be found at the netflix.com domain, or specifically at https://www.netflix.com/Login. It is accessible by clicking at the top right of the page on the netflix.com homepage (Netflix homepage shown below). If you are having trouble getting to the Netflix login page, try navigating directly to https://www.netflix.com/Login, which is secure page, shown by the “https” preflix to the URL. This page is the login directory of the netflix.com domain. You’ll need the email and password you created when you began your Netflix free trial to log in to your account on this page. If you’ve forgotton your password or your email address, you’ll have to press the “Need help signing in?” button so that you can begin the password recovery process for your Netflix account.
How to Log In to Netflix
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet
- Go to Netflix.com on your internet browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Press on the “Member Sign In” link to take you to the login credentials page
- Enter your email address and password. If you’re having trouble with your Netflix password take a look at some of our posts.
- Voila! You should be ready to add to your queue or watch movies directly.
See below for the link that says “Member Sign In” which will take you directly to the Netflix Login page, where you’ll have to enter your email address and password to gain access to Netflix.