Getting a Netflix login error? If you’re getting a “Netflix login error” message the issue likely has to do with the device you’re using to access your Netflix movies. This happens very frequently with Netflix on PlayStation. Generally speaking, resetting the date and time on your device via the internet will resolve the Netflix login error issue. Follow the direction below to reset your Netflix device so that you can log on to Netflix:
- Below is an example of the error screen that you’re probably getting when trying to access your Netflix movies.
- Go to the settings control interface on your Netflix device.
- Usually you’ll see that the date and time is off–it this is the case you’re on the right track.
- Go ahead and select to set the date via the internet
- Once you get confirmation that the date and time was reset, go ahead and try to watch you Netflix movies.
- The Netflix login error should be resolved