President Obama raised his glass to Silicon Valley this weekend and attended a high-profile meeting with tech billionaires, including Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix. The dinner included guests like Steve Jobs and Larry Ellison, two of the most famous entrepreneurs in the area. It’s quite an honor that our own Reed Hastings of Netflix was in attendance. Cheers Reed! The Netflix CEO is pictured directly across the table from Obama, raising his glass to Netflix!
List of attendees at the dinner Thursday evening:
- John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO, Yahoo Inc.
- John Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter Inc.
- Larry Ellison, Co-Founder and CEO, Oracle Corp.
- Reed Hastings, CEO, Netflix Inc.
- John Hennessy, President, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, Chairman and CEO, Apple Inc.
- Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO, Genentech Inc.
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO, Google Inc.
- Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder, The Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO, Facebook Inc.