Did you know that sharing your Netflix login information can land you on the Rock? Yes, sharing your Netflix login could get you sent to prison in the state of Tennessee. USA Today reports that sharing your Netflix login with a friend is actually a criminal activity in a measure passed by the Tennesse legislature. Sharing your Netflix login will likely be a misdemeanor, if passed by the governor.
Getting a Netflix login error? If you’re getting a “Netflix login error” message the issue likely has to do with the device you’re using to access your Netflix movies. This happens very frequently with Netflix on PlayStation. Generally speaking, resetting the date and time on your device via the internet will resolve the Netflix login error issue. Follow the direction below to reset your Netflix device so that you can log on to Netflix:
- Below is an example of the error screen that you’re probably getting when trying to access your Netflix movies.
- Go to the settings control interface on your Netflix device.
- Usually you’ll see that the date and time is off–it this is the case you’re on the right track.
- Go ahead and select to set the date via the internet
- Once you get confirmation that the date and time was reset, go ahead and try to watch you Netflix movies.
- The Netflix login error should be resolved
Are you getting a message that says, “Netflix server returned an error“? A ton of customers using LG and Seagate FreeAgent theater get the “Netflix server returned an error” message. Usually Netflix servers return an error because your device hasn’t been upgraded, is on old software, or you have the wrong activation code that Netflix should have provided. Here’s how to solve the Netflix server error issue:
- On the home screen, press Netflix and choose “Yes” so that you can activate instant streaming.
- You’ll then get your activation code
- Go on your computer and and open a web browser
- Navigate to www.netflix.com/activate and enter the activation code there
- Press OK
- You’ll see you movie queue next and the server error should be resolved
Let us know if this worked for you! A ton of Seagate FreeAgent customers as well as Netflix on LG devices have had this issue.
Netflix’s streaming-only service debut last year and was a huge milestone for what began as a mail order DVD company. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings was quoted, “We are now primarily a streaming video company delivering a wide selection of TV shows and films over the Internet.” Hoooraay! Netflix is the web’s primary source of legal streaming content. Over half of Netflix customers and revenues are associated with Netflix streaming service.
What about Netflix streaming quality?
A lot of Netflix customers report worse quality with their streaming service. Netflix customers who have broadband internet connections generally don’t have any issues with Netflix streaming, but most of America doesn’t yet have broadband. The result is lower quality images and long wait times for your Netflix movies to download and buffer!
What do you do if you lost your Netflix envelope?
If you lost your Netflix envelope, don’t worry! This happens all the time and Netflix expects this. You won’t be penalized for losing your envelope and it won’t cost you dime. Millions of people lose their Netflix envelope every year, so don’t worry!
Here’s what you do if you lost your Netflix envelope: Put the disc in the white sleeve of another Netflix disc and return both discs in one of our red prepaid return mailers. If you’re on a 1-out-at-a-time plan, just return the disc without the white sleeve in the red return mailer. The red mailer includes a special barcode that we can use to associate this returned disc with your Netflix account.
Here’s what you do if you lost both the envelope and the white Netflix sleeve: Just return the disc in your own return envelope and include a note with your Netflix account email address. Be sure to include enough postage and mail it to the address below:
P.O. Box 49021
San Jose, California 95161-9959